Friday, December 18, 2009

Stock it up !! :)

lols, later gotta go stock up my stationaries ~ hahah .

later am going to cwp to get my stationaries, shoes n stuffs ..

thn gotta pick some presents for x-mas gifts exchange :) hahah .

nw am so hunggryy !! ~ aww.... yest night me second bro & i ordered mac delivery ... thn it came in 30mins thou said to b 45mins . but it delivered th wrong order :( thn we gotta wait another 30 mins ( which made tht 1hour ) ... aft tht , whn th 2nd time he came to deliver us our order , guess what ? he delivered us half eaten food to us ( but th burgers aint bitten yet ) eg. like no fries as it was eaten up by th prev customer which mistooken our order .

me n my bro was so .. grrrr ... wth ?
thn i had a mc chicken ( which i wanted , so its ok for me ) thn my bro had mc spicy ( which he did not ordered for . actually was a double cheeseburger , so it wasnt ok for him ) lol.

thn aft having th meal , we were cursing th delivery man to mistook our delivery. also at th same time cursing th prev customer which eaten our fries away ~ saying tht th prev customer is so dumb , didnt even noe he/she had th wrong order n still cont to eat . zzz ...

thn my bro wenta email macdonald an email telling thm to b more careful on wat they are delivering to their customers . LOL .

but anway, since it alr had passed , and wat shuld not b done alr hav been done n theres nth we can do , so ... jus forget bout it alr ~ hahaah .

gosh ~ now im so freakin bored , both my bros using their comp & lappy which can play games , but me using my daddy's lappy , which has no games , can only blog n watch videos =.= if not , watch tv .... so bored !! ><

well... i go find sth to do now , i'll post some other time ~

byes !! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment