Tuesday, December 8, 2009

yo-yo life ? lol !!

gosh ... life's really like a yoyo man ~
sometimes it will work out very smoothly while sometimes it really work out very very badly ><

2 days ago , i got sick from th stupid rain aft playing basketball ... eww. hate it :( but anyway , im now fine alr , so .. let past past :D

let's talk bout tday .. today was quite good thou , was getting better each hour & hav been resting much . thn just now wenta bathe tht time , was like sth stucked in my nose , so i tried to dig it out , but wasnt working , so i use my hands & closed my left nose's hole ( idk wat issit called >< ) & forcefully sneeze it out ....

GUESS WAT ???!!! STH REALLY CAME OUT !!! OMFG!!@@!@!*)(@#$)(!+

i was totally freaked out man !! it just flew out & dropped on th floor ... i went forth & had a look , touched , picked it up ... *YUCCKKKSSSS * !!!!! ... immediately i just tossed it into da toilet bowl ffs !! scared th fk outta me man ... its like a maggot living in my nose ... om gosh ............. think i shall clean my nose more often :P hehehe .

well anyway , im better each day & fine soon , dun worry bout me guys , i'll b fine ^^

alright , i'll go do my stuffs . post soon .

laters ~

No comments:

Post a Comment