Friday, December 4, 2009

Supper Tiime ~

woah , guess wats the time now ? its 11.05pm =.= omg... i just woke up from my long slp since 2pm~

actually woke up at 9pm to watch th drama on chn 8 - together ( dang wo men tong zai yi qi ) . hehe . thn now thn post , wasnt able ta use comp just now :( awww . anyway im still posting ^^ haha .

now using on my daddy laptop to post coz sis using comp ~ tmr second bro getting his lappy , thn we wont havta fight over lappy/comp le :D wahahah . so hope tmr comes faster xD

hmm ... just now wenta youtube search for songs to listen to - was so damned bored !!! thn i found this song - i'll remember you . it was quite nice , so i uploaded it as my blog's song :)
BUT STILL , I LIKE RAIN'S LOVE STORY MORE :D hahaha .

now i'm listening to " i'll remember you " ~ and waiting for my dinner / supper - MAC!!! haha . during night time at home , whenever me and me second bro are hungry and my sis is at home , we will always get ta eat macdelivery ~ woohoo :D so nice ! ^^

thts wat i like bout my sis being at home , th thing i dun like while she's at home is coz she uses th comp :( BUT NVM !! tmr onwarrds thr wont b fighting over using of comps :D ahhaahhaha !! 2 lappy & 1 comp at home , just great :)

btw , waiting for my supper - mc spicy meal upsized, large coke light + shaker fries ~ woots !! so hungry ...

alright , i'll post laters probably aft my meal or tmr .

so , tata for now :D

byes !! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment