Wednesday, December 2, 2009

wtf ??!!!

wahh sehh ... SI BEI SIANN!!! wth ... was slping at 11am+ just now .. dad called me at 11.15am (around there) thn ask me go fax things for him ... i heard alr i was ... =.= wth ? slping halfway call me go cwp just to fax u 6 pieces of paper ...

i hav no choice either ... so just quickly changed n went to cwp's zap it to fax it ...

on th way there , i was thinking bout some other things , thn i just kept taking th escalator up n up n up till on th escalator to 4th floor - outside Courts , he called me said " eh , dun nid help me fax alr , i asked someone else to fax for me alr . u go home bahh .. no nid le ."

i was like "grrrr.....wake me up to come so far (actually not really far just at cwp 3rd floor) n fax u 6 pieces of paper n now u tell me dun nid alr ... wth ?? nvr even thanks me for taking a trip to there =.= ...zzz " thn i just strolled home , feeling th cold breeze ( raining soon :P ) hehe .

hope this kinda things wont happen agn . even it does , not on me pl0x !!! lol!!

alright i'll go chat & play games now , post laters !!

byes ! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment